Cross-Domain Application Architecture
We work in the critical niche of end-to-end architecture of Cross-Domain Solutions. Our approach is to:
- Develop every solution in a modular and reusable fashion
- Always focus on the end-to-end purpose of the information system
- Design for evolution since requirements are always in flux
- Test with both simple and full-featured software-only implementations as well as actual controlled interface hardware
- Use unit, integration, and regression test suites to allow flexible accreditation focused on changes to the baseline.
Key features are:
- Application-oriented approach to CDS
- Enable flexible accreditation and renewal
- Use multiple types of automated testing
- Ensure modularity and plug-ability
SPIRE: Smart Policing Intelligence and REsourcing
We implement Intelligence-Led and Predictive Policing tools. Our strategy is focused on the critical interface between a Law Enforcement agency’s field work and its ability to exploit it digitally. Our approach has three mutually-supporting thrusts:
- Hands-on Process Migration: Build and deploy mission data capture and management apps for underserved functions, such as special case management, warrants, and activity tracking.
- Agency-Wide Information Standardization: Propagate data standards across the agency gradually and organically based on end-user desire to use the new data management tools.
- Intra- and Inter-Departmental Information Sharing: Aggregate captured information in an
Agile Data Hub, then serve it up with powerful lightweight tools to all mission users and partners with fine-grained permission management.
Some key benefits are:
- Solve more crimes by exploiting activity data
- Prevent terrorism through aligning interests
- Protect the community using granular evidence